The Worlds Most Popular Windows Screen Reader What is a screen reader? A screen reader is a software program that enables a blind or visually impaired user to read the text that is displayed on the computer screen with a speech synthesizer or braille display. JAWS, Job Aaccess Wwith Speech, is the world?s most popular screen reader, developed for computer users whose vision loss prevents them from seeing screen content or navigating with a mouse. JAWS provides speech and braille output for the most popular computer applications on your PC..
- Read documents. emails, websites and apps
- Easily navigate with your mouse
- Scan and read all of your documents, including PDF
- Fill out webforms with ease
- Easy to use with Daisy formatted basic training
- Save time with Skim Reading and Text Analyzer
- Surf the net with web browsing keystrokes